The THA has been working to protect the interests of Tasmanian Hospitality businesses since 1839. Our assistance to members covers all aspects of the Hospitality Industry including Industry Representation and Lobbying, Industrial Relations & HR advice, Information& news, Marketing, Membership Discounts, Training and Special Events.
The THA is the Peak employer body for all businesses hospitality. Membership with the THA will provide you and your business with the following benefits.
- Unlimited industry specific Industrial Relations support and advice offering you peace of mind
- Regular updates on the issues affecting your business
- Lobbying and industrial representation – fighting for what is important to you and your business at local, state and federal government level
- Corporate partnerships offering THA members and their employees exclusive benefits to save you money
- Annual Awards for Excellence to recognise those businesses with outstanding venues and service
- Training and workforce development to assist you to identify and access the right training for your workforce
- Regular industry events to network with peers and government
- Responsive and personalised service – whatever your question we can help!!!
The THA as a peak body is an amalgamation of the following organisations which operate at a both a state and federal level:
- Tourism Accommodation Australia (TAA)
- Australian Hotels Association (AHA)
- Restaurant Catering Tasmania
- Clubs Tasmania