WE ARE THE PEAK INDUSTRY BODY FOR HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, PUBS & CLUBS IN TASMANIA.
We advocate for the hospitality sector, and ensure Tasmania has a viable and profitable hospitality industry both now and into the future. Informed by direct industry contact and member representation, the THA actively engage all levels of government to lobby on behalf of the sector, and play a lead role in the formation of industry-relevant policies.
The THA represents members which make up Tasmania’s third-largest industry, and we are at the cutting edge of promoting Tasmania’s quality food and beverage experiences to visitors and locals alike.
THE THA'S Passion, our purpose, is supporting your business in the Hospitality sector.
WE ARE HERE
Running a hospitality business can be complicated.
A quagmire of rules and regulations govern the industry, and it is a real challenge to ensure you are operating within required legislation and guidelines.
As a member, we become your HR & IR support network, and provide world-class training and development for staff.
Becoming a member of the THA will provide you with a host of tools and advice to make running your business easier. This, along with peace of mind that any issue can be resolved in a phone call to one of our friendly staff.
As a member of the THA, you are kept informed through weekly e-newsletters as well as regular bulletins. THA members will also receive a copy of our Hospitality Review magazine produced every two months.
The THA work closely with a range of bodies to ensure we are able to keep our members up to date on anything that impacts your business operations.
Your THA Membership will provide you with the following:
- Unlimited industry specific Industrial Relations support and advice;
- Access to benefits and exclusive deals through our corporate partners;
- Regular updates on the issues affecting your business;
- Referrals to appropriate sources of information and assistance where required;
- Belonging to a community of business operators;
- Lobbying at all levels of government including local councils;
- Training and workforce development assistance to identify and access the righttraining for your workforce;
- Regular industry events to network with peers and government;
- Up to date information on everything hospitality
- Ability to participate in our Awards for Excellence to recognise those businesses with outstanding venues and service;
- Responsive and personalised service: whatever your question we can help.