Benefits of joining the THA
Becoming a member of the THA will provide you with a host of benefits along with peace of mind that any issue you may be having can be resolved by a phone call to one of our friendly staff.
The THA as a peak body is an amalgamation of the following organisations which operate at a both a state and federal level:
- Tourism Accommodation Australia (TAA)
- Australian Hotels Association (AHA)
- Restaurant Catering Tasmania
- Clubs Tasmania
Our promise to members is if we cannot help you straight away we will find someone who can. Running a hospitality business can be complicated with many different rules and regulations involved to ensure you are operating within required legislation and guidelines. Members are kept informed through weekly e-newsletters as well as regular bulletins. THA members will also receive a copy of our Hospitality Review magazine produced every two months.
The THA work closely with a range of bodies to ensure we are able to keep our members up to date on anything that impacts your business operations.
What you get:
In general terms membership will provide you with the following:
- Unlimited industry specific Industrial Relations support and advice
- Access to benefits and exclusive deals through our corporate partners
- Regular updates on the issues affecting your business
- Referrals to appropriate sources of information and assistance where required
- Belonging to a community of business operators
- Lobbying at all levels of government including local councils
- Training and workforce development assistance to identify and access the righttraining for your workforce
- Regular industry events to network with peers and government
- Up to date information on everything hospitality
- Ability to participate in our Awards for Excellence torecognise those businesses with outstanding venues and service
- Responsive and personalised service – whatever your question we can help!!!
Should you wish to discuss these benefits further or to become a member of the THA call our memberships manager today on 6220 7300 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org